Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Standex International Corp (SXI): SXI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 1.1% today.
- 3M Company (MMM): MMM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc [Ireland] (IR): IR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.