Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.7% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 1.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.