Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.7% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 1.7% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 1.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.4% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.