Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.8%, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 3.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 3.3% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 3.1% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 2.5% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.