Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.6% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.3% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (SWHC): SWHC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 6.2% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 2.3% today and down 26.2% in the last month.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.