Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq fell 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 12.2% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.1% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.