Consumer cyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq increased 1.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.0% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.4% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 2.9% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 2.8% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 2.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 5.0% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.1% today.
- Stanley Black & Decker Inc (SWK): SWK stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.