Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.9% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.