Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.4% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.