Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.4% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.