Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.9% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.8% today and down 32.0% in the last month.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 0.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.