Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 0.9% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 6.1% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 1.9% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.8% today and down 21.7% in the last month.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.