Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 6.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.3% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.1% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.