Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.0% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is up 0.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 6.8% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.3% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.1% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.