Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 1.6% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.3%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.6% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 11.9% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 3.9% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 3.8% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 3.4% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 3.1% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 3.1% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 3.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.