Consumer noncyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 5.0% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is up 2.0% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 1.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 0.6% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.3% today and up 21.8% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 2.1% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.9% today.
- Altria Group (MO): MO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.