Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.3% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.5% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.