Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.3% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 2.8% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.