Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V (IBA): IBA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 1.1% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Bunge Ltd (BG): BG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.