Energy stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Monday, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is up 0.3% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 5.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 3.8% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 3.7% today.
- Qep Resources (QEP): QEP stock is down 3.7% today.
- Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): CRZO stock is down 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 3.6% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 3.1% today.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 3.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.