Energy stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.0%, the Nasdaq rose 1.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.0% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is up 4.0% today.
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 2.6% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.4% today.
- Magellan Midstream Partners L.P. (MMP): MMP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tesoro Petroleum Corp (TSO): TSO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.5% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Precision Drilling Corp (PDS): PDS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ensco Plc (ESV): ESV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seadrill Ltd (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is down 2.0% today and down 34.7% in the last month.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Apache Corp (APA): APA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Helmerich & Payne (HP): HP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.