Financial stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Progressive Corp (PGR): PGR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- First Busey Corp (BUSE): BUSE stock is up 1.0% today and up 190.5% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 4.8% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is down 3.5% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 1.7% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 1.8% today.
- General Electric Company (GE): GE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.