Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Hdfc Bank Ltd (HDB): HDB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is up 1.2% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Corpbanca (BCA): BCA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 0.7% today.
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB): FNB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Adams Express Company (ADX): ADX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Goldman Sachs Group (GS): GS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- JP Morgan Chase & Co (JPM): JPM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.