Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 1.6% today.
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Washington Federal (WAFD): WAFD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Park National Corp (PRK): PRK stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- New York Community Bancorp (NYCB): NYCB stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First American Corp (FAF): FAF stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hancock Holding Company (HBHC): HBHC stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 3.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 2.5% today.
- Genworth Financial Inc (GNW): GNW stock is down 1.8% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management (OZM): OZM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Managed Global Diversified Equit (EXG): EXG stock is down 1.3% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.