Financial stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 4.4% today and up 26.9% in the last month.
- Hdfc Bank Ltd (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Icici Bank Ltd (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tree.Com (TREE): TREE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is up 0.7% today.
- UMB Financial Corp (UMBF): UMBF stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is up 0.6% today.
- S&T Bancorp (STBA): STBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 8.2% today.
- Gabelli Equity Trust (GAB): GAB stock is down 3.1% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 2.5% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 2.3% today.
- UBS Ag Ordinary Shares When Iss (UBS): UBS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Clearbridge Energy MLP Fund Inc (CEM): CEM stock is down 1.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.