Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 1.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR): NKTR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Haemonetics Corp (HAE): HAE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Msa Safety Inc (MSA): MSA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Thoratec Corp (THOR): THOR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Merit Medical Systems (MMSI): MMSI stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Owens & Minor (OMI): OMI stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- United Therapeutics Corp (UTHR): UTHR stock is down 6.1% today.
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (LXRX): LXRX stock is down 5.8% today.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is down 5.9% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 5.8% today.
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY): ALNY stock is down 5.7% today.
- Newlink Genetics Corp (NLNK): NLNK stock is down 5.4% today.
- Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): HALO stock is down 5.2% today and down 24.2% in the last month.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP): SCMP stock is down 4.9% today.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN): ACHN stock is down 4.5% today.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc (VRTX): VRTX stock is down 4.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.