Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 3.9% today.
- Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX): DVAX stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is up 1.7% today.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Inc (SRPT): SRPT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (ACHC): ACHC stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (SCMP): SCMP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Zeltiq Aesthetics Inc (ZLTQ): ZLTQ stock is up 1.3% today.
- Dentsply International Inc (XRAY): XRAY stock is up 1.3% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Mannkind Corp (MNKD): MNKD stock is down 2.6% today.
- The Medicines Company (MDCO): MDCO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ptc Therapeutics Inc (PTCT): PTCT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO): NVO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Amedisys Inc (AMED): AMED stock is down 1.6% today.
- Exact Sciences Corp (EXAS): EXAS stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK): GSK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.