Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 3.8% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.5% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 3.3% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Best Buy Co (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Builders Firstsource (BLDR): BLDR stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 5.8% today and down 21.5% in the last month.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc (CHRS): CHRS stock is down 4.8% today and down 21.2% in the last month.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 4.7% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 4.2% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 3.8% today.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 3.6% today and down 24.3% in the last month.
- Dupont Fabros Technology (DFT): DFT stock is down 3.5% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 3.2% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 3.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.