Services stocks finished up 2.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.8% higher, the Nasdaq was up 2.3% and the S&P 500 rose 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 7.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Manpower Inc (MAN): MAN stock is up 5.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 5.6% today.
- Genpact Ltd (G): G stock is up 4.9% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Coach Inc (COH): COH stock is up 4.3% today.
- Marriot International (MAR): MAR stock is up 4.2% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 4.0% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 3.9% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is down 1.9% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 1.7% today.
- Core-Mark Holding Company (CORE): CORE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.6% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cbl & Associates Properties (CBL): CBL stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): ACC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.