Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 2.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 2.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 2.8% higher and the S&P 500 was up 2.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 4.7% today.
- Pharmerica Corp (PMC): PMC stock is up 4.6% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 4.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 4.3% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is up 4.4% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 4.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc (WMS): WMS stock is up 3.9% today.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 3.7% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is up 3.6% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is up 3.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.