Services stocks advanced 0.6% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.7% higher, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is up 7.3% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 2.8% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 1.8% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 4.4% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.4% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 0.8% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.