Services stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.5% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP): HPP stock is up 3.8% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is up 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 2.9% today.
- United Dominion Realty Trust (UDR): UDR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Essex Property Trust (ESS): ESS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB): PEB stock is up 2.8% today.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 5.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is down 4.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 3.3% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 3.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 2.8% today and down 25.5% in the last month.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.