Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.0% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.2% and the S&P 500 rose 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 7.5% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 6.4% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 6.0% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 3.8% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 3.3% today.
- Zillow Inc. (Z): Z stock is up 3.3% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 3.2% today.
- Kroger Company (KR): KR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 2.4% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is up 2.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.1% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.5% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Spartan Stores (SPTN): SPTN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 2.2% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is down 1.1% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Ltd (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.