Services stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 4.2% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): CPT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is up 2.7% today.
- Boston Properties (BXP): BXP stock is up 2.6% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.4% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is up 2.3% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.2% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 9.5% today and down 30.7% in the last month.
- Pennymac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT): PMT stock is down 3.3% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Chesapeake Lodging Trust (CHSP): CHSP stock is down 2.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 2.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.