Services stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 3.4% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 1.9% today.
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is up 1.7% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 1.2% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 1.1% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 5.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 4.0% today.
- Amn Healthcare Services Inc (AHS): AHS stock is down 3.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A (TI): TI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 2.2%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 2.0% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- Box Inc (BOX): BOX stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.