Services stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.1%, the Nasdaq was down 1.2% and the S&P 500 declined 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 4.3% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 1.8% today.
- Lowe’s Companies (LOW): LOW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Ntt Docomo Inc (DCM): DCM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Aircastle Ltd (AYR): AYR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC): ROIC stock is down 3.2% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 2.9% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is down 2.8% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Host Marriott Financial Trust (HST): HST stock is down 2.7% today.
- Boston Properties (BXP): BXP stock is down 2.5% today.
- SL Green Realty Corp (SLG): SLG stock is down 2.6% today.
- Federal Realty Investment Trust (FRT): FRT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE): ARE stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.