Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V (AMX): AMX stock is up 2.3% today.
- Healthcare Realty Trust Inc (HR): HR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is up 1.8% today.
- Coresite Realty Corp (COR): COR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Gannett Co. Inc (GCI): GCI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Meredith Corp (MDP): MDP stock is down 2.6% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Jack In The Box Inc (JACK): JACK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Jones Lang Lasalle Inc (JLL): JLL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.3% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is down 2.3% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCK): DISCK stock is down 2.2% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is down 2.2% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 2.2% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.