Services stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.5%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vonage Holdings (VG): VG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coherus Biosciences Inc (CHRS): CHRS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 1.1% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Antero Resources Midstream Llc (AM): AM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Aircastle Ltd (AYR): AYR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 3.3% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW): MPW stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 2.9% today.
- Duke Realty Corp (DRE): DRE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cousins Properties Inc (CUZ): CUZ stock is down 2.6% today.
- American Campus Communities Inc (ACC): ACC stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.