Technology stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 3.8% today and up 21.3% in the last month.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is up 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is down 3.6% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Changyou.Com Ltd (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 2.1% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Seagate Technology (STX): STX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mindray Medical International Ltd (MR): MR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.