Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 4.3% today.
- Corning Inc (GLW): GLW stock is up 2.2% today.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL): JBL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Te Connectivity Ltd (TEL): TEL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 2.2% today.
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.7%, marking the 10th consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Hill-Rom Holdings Inc (HRC): HRC stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Salesforce.Com Inc (CRM): CRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.