Technology stocks finished up 1.0% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.5%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.1% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 2.4% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Diebold Inc (DBD): DBD stock is up 2.1% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Blackberry Ltd (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Infosys Ltd (INFY): INFY stock is up 1.9% today.
- Symantec Corp (SYMC): SYMC stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.2% today.
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 2.2% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is down 1.6% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.