Technology stocks rose 2.4% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.9%, the Nasdaq increased 2.8% and the S&P 500 was up 1.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 6.1% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 5.5% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 4.5% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 4.0% today.
- Avago Technologies (AVGO): AVGO stock is up 3.9% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 3.7% today.
- Infosys Ltd (INFY): INFY stock is up 3.6% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is up 3.3% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 3.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 1.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 0.9% today.
- Energizer Holdings Inc (ENR): ENR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is down 0.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.