Technology stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 18.6% today and down 29.4% in the last month.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 16.3% today and down 28.2% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 1.8% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.