Technology stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is up 3.0% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is up 1.2% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wns Ltd (WNS): WNS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 18.6% today and down 29.4% in the last month.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 16.3% today and down 28.2% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 3.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 3.2% today.
- Motorola Solutions (MSI): MSI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Grubhub Inc (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 1.8% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is down 1.3% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.