Technology stocks advanced 1.4% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 1.4% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.6% and the S&P 500 increased 1.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 11.2% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Ltd (BITA): BITA stock is up 7.7% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 6.3% today.
- Seagate Technology (STX): STX stock is up 5.9% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 5.6% today.
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 5.7% today.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 4.6% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 4.7% today.
- Generac Holdings Inc (GNRC): GNRC stock is up 4.5% today.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 10.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.0% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.