Transportation stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 0.4% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 0.6% today.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 4.7% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 3.7% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.