Transportation stocks finished down 0.7% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 4.1% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 3.5% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 2.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 1.5% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 2.0% today and down 39.1% in the last month.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 1.6% today and down 32.4% in the last month.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.5% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 1.4% today and down 38.4% in the last month.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC): NSC stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.