Transportation stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.6% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Ltd (NAT): NAT stock is up 2.1% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 1.1% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 0.4% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.2% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 0.2% today and down 35.1% in the last month.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.