Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 2.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 0.4% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.4% today and up 38.4% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.3% today and down 22.7% in the last month.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.3% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.4% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.