Transportation stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 3.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 2.8% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 2.2% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 0.9% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 0.4% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 0.2% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 0.2% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 0.2% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.