Utilities stocks finished flat on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Potomac Electric Power Company (POM): POM stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is up 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- California Water Service Group Holding (CWT): CWT stock is up 0.5% today.
- Duke Energy Corp (DUK): DUK stock is up 0.5% today.
- American Electric Power Company (AEP): AEP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 5.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 3.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is down 3.5% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 3.2% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Atmos Energy Corp (ATO): ATO stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.