Utilities stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.4%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Idacorp Inc (IDA): IDA stock is up 0.7% today.
- American States Water Company (AWR): AWR stock is up 0.7% today.
- PPL Corp (PPL): PPL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Terraform Power Inc (TERP): TERP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Firstenergy Corp (FE): FE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Northwestern Corp (NWE): NWE stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 1.8% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is down 1.7% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is down 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Spectra Energy Corp (SE): SE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Uil Holdings Corp (UIL): UIL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.