Capital goods stocks fell 1.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 3.4% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 3.0% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.5% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.3% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 2.0% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.