Capital goods stocks fell 1.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 1.4% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 3.4% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 3.0% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 2.5% today and down 22.8% in the last month.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is down 2.4% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.2% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 2.3% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.