Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 4.1% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 3.6% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.7% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.