Capital goods stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 4.1% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.4% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is up 0.6% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 3.6% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.5% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Deere & Company (DE): DE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 0.7% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.