Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 2.1% today.
- Smith & Wesson Holding Corp (SWHC): SWHC stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 6.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.6% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.4% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.9% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.